Department of Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of Information Technology
University of Moratuwa
- Management Information Systems
- Information Systems Management
- Principles of Management
- Industry Reconnaissance
B.Sc. (Special) Degree in Management and Information Technology, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka, 2011
Honours and Awards
Gold Medal awarded by the University of Kelaniya Alumni Association for Best Results in B.Sc. (Special) Degree Examinations – 2011
Gold Medal awarded by the University of Kelaniya Faculty of Science Alumni Association for Best Student in Management and Information Technology – 2011
Winner, MAS Award for the Best Overall Student 2012/2013, Department of Industrial Management, University of Kelaniya, presented by MAS Holdings
- G. T. Weerasuriya and W. M. J. I. Wijayanayake, “An Evaluation of Factors Affecting Information Systems Obsolescence,” Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 158–164, 2014.
- R.K.M. Prasanga, C.P. Wijesiriwardana, G.T. Weerasuriya and S. Fernando, "States Prediction of Web Services Using Hidden Markov Model", in ITRU Research Symposium, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka, 2015, pp. 16-20.
- U.M. Mahagamage, L.A.L. Lakmali, A.C. Weerasinghe, C.P. Wijesiriwardana and G.T. Weerasuriya, "Enhanced Approach for Resource Allocation of Agile Projects", in International Conference on Innovations in Infobusiness and Technology, Colombo, Sri Lanka, 2016, p. 28.