- Undergraduate: Finance, Accounting, Engineering Economics, Management Skills Deveopment
- Postgraduate (MBA): Accounting and Financial Management
Articles under Review
- S.W.S.B. Dasanayaka, S. W. S. B., Kuruppu, G. N., Tharanga, H. T. O., and Sardana, G. D. An Assessment of Service Quality of Private Health Care Sector in Sri Lanka through SERVQUAL, International Journal of Healthcare Technology and Management.
- Kuruppu, G. N, and Azeez, A. A., (July, 2016). financing Preferences of small And Medium Enterprise Owners of Sri Lanka: Does Pecking Order Theory Hold? , Journal of Business & Economic Policy, vol.3 (2).
- Jayakody, D. H., Samarasinghe, G. D. and Kuruppu, G. N (2016). The Effect of Customer Perceived value on Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty: A Case of Sri Lankan Pay-TV Industry, Fifth National Conference on Technology & Management, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Malabe.
- Kuruppu, G. N & Azeez, A. A. (2015). Financing preferences of small and medium enterprise owners of Sri Lanka: does pecking order theory hold?, MBA Thesis, submitted to University of Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Kuruppu, G. N. (2015). Sources of financing & difficulties of raising finance: The case of Sri Lankan Entrepreneurs, 12th International Conference on Business Management (ICBM), Faculty of Management Studies and Commerce, University of Sri Jayawardenepura, Sri Lanka. Retrieved from: http://ssrn.com/link/12th-ICBM-2015.html.
- Kruppu, G. N., & Azeez, A. A. (2015). Financing Patterns of Small and Medium Enterprises in Sri Lanka. Annual Research Symposium, Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka. Retrieved From : http://archive.cmb.ac.lk/research/handle/70130/4175?mode=simple&submit_simple=Show+simple+item+record
- Kuruppu G.N and Halwatura R.U. (2013). Effectiveness of Moodle Application on Technical Tertiary Education in Sri Lanka, Proceedings, IEEE International Conference on MOOC, Innovation and Technology in Education, December 2013, Poornima Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan, pp. 63.
- Ekanayake T, Prasanna R and Kuruppu G.N. (2012). End-user acceptance of ERP systems in manufacturing organizations in Sri Lanka, Proceedings, The seventh International Research Conference on Management and Finance (IRCMF, 2012),University of Colombo, Colombo,pp.176-192.
- Prasanna R, Pituwala S and Kuruppu G.N. (2012). Impact of decision making on project success in virtual software development projects in Sri Lanka, Proceedings, The seventh International Research Conference on Management and Finance. University of Colombo, Colombo, pp. 402-416.