University of Moratuwa
- Undergraduate: Engineering Ethics, Multidisciplinary design and venture creation, Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship, Industrial Management and Marketing, Techno Entrepreneurship, Organizational Behaviour, Labour Law, Intellectual Property Law, Global Entrepreneurship, Business Plan Development, Engineering in Context, Entrepreneurial leadership, Consumer and Industrial Marketing
- Postgraduate (MBA, MEng, MSc): Organizational Behavior and Management, Marketing Management, Entrepreneurship and Venture Creation, Industrial Management, Human Resource Management
Key Research Areas
- Jayawardane, V.P.T. (2015) 'Thematic Analysis of Management Practices of Sri Lankan Women Entrepreneurs towards Empowerment', International Conference on Business Management (ICBM), SL
- Jayawardane, V.P.T. (2015) ' Strategic Management and Sri Lankan Women Entrepreneurs', International Postgraduate Research Conference (IPRC), SL
- Jayawardane, V.P.T. (2012) 'Fine Tuning Corporate Behaviour of Fonterra New Zealand', Journal of Strategic Marketing
- Jayawardane, V.P.T. (2012) 'Elemental Corporate Reputation of Dairy Industry in New Zealand', CIM - UK
- Jayawardane, V.P.T. (2011) 'Organic Dairy Farming - an Emerging theme', CIM - UK
- Jayawardane, Thesara 2011 Sanda Nodutu Tharaka - Novel, Sarasavi Publishers, Colombo.
- Jayawardane, Thesara 2012, Hunger Games - Translation, Sarasavi Publishers, Colombo.
- Jayawardane, Thesara 2013 Hiru Nodutu Dedunu - Novel, Sarasavi Publishers, Colombo.
- Jayawardane, Thesara 2015, Catching Fire - Translation, Sarasavi Publishers, Colombo.