Department of Textile & Clothing Technology
University of Moratuwa
- Environmental Management & Sustainability
- Apparel Production Management
- Apparel Product Development
- Dissanayake, D.G.K., Perera, S., and Wanniarchchi T. (2017) Sustainable and ethical manufacturing: a case study from handloom industry. Textiles and Clothing Sustainability (2017) 3:2, pp 1-10
- Dissanayake, G. and Sinha P. (2015) An Examination of the Product Development Process for Fashion Remanufacturing. Resources, Conservation & Recycling. 104(2015), pp 94-102.
- Dissanayake, G. and Sinha, P. (2012), Sustainable waste management strategies in the fashion industry sector, International Journal of Environmental Sustainability , 8(1), pp77-90
- Sinha,P., Dissanayke. G. Mahaweera, D., Kahabi, C. (2012). Creating a Global Vision for Sustainable Fashion. Pakistan Textile Journal, (January 2012), pp 46-57.
- Dissanayake G. (2016). Sri Lankan Batik Industry: An investigation of Opportunities and Challenges. In Proceedings of Creative Industries in Asia: Innovating within Constraints, Bangkok University, Thailand, 1-2 July 2016.
- Dissanayake, G. and Sinha, P. (2012), Sustainable waste management strategies in the fashion industry sector. In Proceedings of On Sustainability conference, University of British Colombia,Canada,10-12 Jan. 2012
- Dissanayake, G., Sinha, P. (2011), A study of Apparel Remanufacturing Process: Industry practice and implications, In Proceedings of ICoR conference. Glasgow, UK. 27-29 July 2011.
- Dissanayake, G., Sinha, P. (2010). Remanufactured Fashions: A Pathway to Sustainability. In Proceedings of ERSCP-EMSU Conference. Delft, the Netherlands. 25-29 October. 2010.
- Sinha,P., Dissanayke. G. Mahaweera, D., Kahabi, C. (2010). Creating a Global Vision for Sustainable Fashion. In Proceedings of the Textile Institute World Conference. Manchester, UK. 2-4 November 2010.
- Sinha, P., Dissanayake, D.G.K, Hussey, C. (2009), Recycled Fashion. In: Proceedings of the 15th ISDRC conference. Utrecht, the Netherlands, 5-8 July 2009.
- Sinha, P. , Muthu, S.S. and Dissanayake G. (2016). Remanufactured Fashion. Springer Science Business media Singapore.
Contribution to book chapters
- Dissanayake, G. and Perera S. (2016) New approaches to sustainable fibres. In S.S. Muthu and Sustainable fibres for fashion industry, Springer Science Business media Singapore.