EECon 2018 is an international colloquium that aims to construct an academic platform for researchers, academics, and industry to discuss and share the developments and futuristic knowledge along with the new trends in the area of Electric Power Systems.
Conference topics include but not limited to:
- Power Quality and Reliability
- Power Systems Stability and Power Systems Control
- Electrical Machines, Power Electronics and Control Drives
- Renewable Energy Systems and Battery Technologies
- Smart Technologies and Electric Transportation
- Conventional Energy Technologies
- Power Systems Economics
- Control and Automation
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems
Prospective authors are invited to submit full paper in double-column IEEE conference format via the conference website . More information on about paper format and guidelines for paper submission can be found at the conference website.
The conference proceedings will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
Conference Date: 28 September 2018
Location: The Kingsbury Hotel, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Submit a paper: http://www.eesoc.lk/eecon2018/infoAuthors.html
Learn more about EECon 2018: http://www.eesoc.lk/eecon2018/
We look forward to see you at this second international conference organized by the Electrical Engineering Society (EESoc) of the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Si Lanka.