Department of Computational Mathematics
Short Course Details
The Department of Computational Mathematics of the University of Moratuwa announces the commencement of three short course programmes, namely Short Course in Applying Deep Learning Techniques in Natural Language Processing, Short Course in Applying Modeling Methods for Network Biology and Disease Gene Prediction, and Short Course in Semantic Web and Linked Data. The primary objective of these three short course programmes is to provide cutting edge knowledge in deep learning techniques, modeling methods for network biology and semantic web technologies.
Entry Requirement and Short Course Content
- Short Course in Applying Deep Learning Techniques in Natural Language Processing : [Application Form]
- Short Course in Applying Modeling Methods for Network Biology and Disease Gene Prediction : [Application Form]
- Short Course in Semantic Web and Linked Data : [Application Form]
Department of Information Technology
- Certificate course in computer hardware and networking
- Certificate course in Software Development in Java
- Certificate course in Web Development with PHP and MySQL
Candidate will be shortlisted according to their qualifications and availability of placement.
Date of commencement will be notified after registration.
Full payment should be made at the registration.
Application forms can be collected from the office of the Department of Information Technology, Faculty of Information Technology, University of Moratuwa or can be downloaded from the following link.
Certificate course in Information Technology
Faculty of Information Technology, University of Moratuwa
Katubedda , Moratuwa.
Tel : 011 – 2650894 Ext – 8010 (Ms. Niranjala) or 8100
Email : email@example.com
Closing date for application will be notified soon.