Call for Papers
Organized by the Civil Engineering Society of Department of Civil Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
Main Tracks: Topics in the main tracks include, but are not limited to:
1. Structural and Solid Mechanics
2. Structural Health Monitoring and retrofitting
3. Forensic Engineering and Investigations
4. Building Materials and New Technology
5. Alternative building materials and Applications
6. Construction Materials, Systems and Management
7. Construction Safety standards and Implementation
8. Ancient structures and Architectural Engineering
9. Sustainability of Built Environments and Infrastructure
10. Foundation and Geotechnical Engineering
11. Environmental Issues and Climate Change
12. Hydraulics, Coastal and Irrigation Engineering
13. Bridge Engineering and Management
14. Space Structures and Technology
15. Highway Materials, Engineering and Advances
16. Transportation Engineering and Alternative Systems
17. Disaster Resistant Structures and Retrofitting
18. Computational Mechanics and Advanced Modeling
19. Tall Buildings and Large Structures
20. Concrete Technology and Advances
21. Wind Engineering
Up to 300 words can be included in the Abstract
Abstracts and the Full Papers should be submitted through an Easy Chair Account.
If you do not have an Easy Chair Account, please create an Easy Chair account providing a proper Username and a password.
All Papers will be reviewed and accepted Full Paper will be presented at the Oral or Poster Session at the conference.
Accepted Abstract will be asked to submit the Full Paper and the reviewed Full Paper will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN number.
All Abstracts and Full Papers must be submitted electronically. We do not accept submissions by fax.
All Full Paper must be written and submitted in English.
Please follow the Easy Chair guidelines and fill them accordingly.
Please include the information of all the authors in “author information” section of the submission boxes.
We will not accept inclusion of additional authors and changes after the Full Paper submission deadline. Please tick the corresponding author of each submission.
- All the submissions should be email to, firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Carbon Copy (CC) to : email@example.com
Full paper formatting guidelines
The Full Paper should be not more than 8 pages in length. Manuscripts should be submitted in Microsoft Word 2007 format (*.docx) . Page sizes should be A4 & use Normal format for margin.
The paper should follow the formatting guidelines strictly . The easiest way to achieve this is to use the provided template and change the text inside to reflect your paper content. Alternatively, format guidelines are given below, for those who prefer to format the paper from scratch.
Click Here to Download the Paper Template - FULL PAPER FORMAT
For More Details: firstname.lastname@example.org