This course introduces a variety of topics to build students’ skills and understanding of how data creates value in the business and public sector. The course also introduces the Data Analysis Lifecycle and the three types of data analytics: descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive.
Students entering the Big Data & Analytics course are expected to have already completed the Connecting Things course or equivalent. In addition, these students are also expected to have more solid experience in writing and debugging Python code.
Students who complete the Big Data & Analytics course will be able to perform the following functions:
- Explain how businesses can extract information and insights from IoT Data.
- Understand the steps of the Data Analysis Lifecycle and perform these tasks.
- Understand privacy and security aspects of data.
- Explain the different types of data analytics: descriptive, predictive and prescriptive.
- Use Python to create a data pipeline to acquire, manipulate and visualize sensor data.
- Apply exploratory data analysis to extract insights from data.
- Understand how Machine Learning algorithms can be used for predictive analytics.
- Present and communicate using data storytelling.
- Describe the evolution of data management technologies from SQL to NoSQL.
- Understand and explain the evolution of a modern data center computing platform and be aware of distributed scalable Big Data solutions such as Apache Hadoop, Cassandra and Spark.
Course Duration: 80 hrs
- Weekday Batch 01 - (Tuesday and Thursday 5.30 pm - 8.30 pm)
Next Intake :
Course Fee: Rs.20,000/=