The IT Essentials (ITE) course introduces students to the fundamentals of computer hardware and software, mobile devices, security and networking concepts, and the responsibilities of an IT professional. The latest release includes mobile devices, Linux, and client side virtualization, as well as expanded information about Microsoft Windows operating systems, security, networking, and troubleshooting.
The goal of this course is to introduce the student to computer hardware and software, as well as operating systems, networking concepts, mobile devices, IT security, and troubleshooting. The online course materials will assist the student in developing the skills necessary to work as a technician in the field of IT. The specific skills covered in each chapter are described at the start of each chapter.
During the course, students will study the following objectives:
- Select the appropriate computer components to build, repair, or upgrade personal computers.
- Explain how to correctly use tools and safely work in a lab.
- Install components to build, repair, or upgrade personal computers.
- Explain how to perform preventive maintenance and troubleshooting on personal computers.
- Install Windows operation systems.
- Perform management and maintenance of Windows operating systems.
- Configure computers to communicate on a network.
- Configure devices to connect to the Internet and Cloud services.
- Explain how to use, configure, and manage laptops and mobile devices.
- Explain how to configure, secure and troubleshoot mobile, OS X, and Linux operating systems.
- Install and share a printer to meet requirements.
- Implement basic host, data, and network security.
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of the IT professional.
- Troubleshoot advanced hardware and software problems
Course Duration: 100 hrs
- Weekend Batch 01 - (Sunday 5.00 pm - 8.00 pm)
Next Intake : Soon
Course Fee: Rs.25,000/=