- Guideline for Proposal Writing
- Guideline for Thesis Writing
- Faculty Postgraduate Handbook
- University Handbook
- PG Taught Course Forms
- Appointment of Examiners and Moderators for Postgraduate Examinations [Word] [PDF]
- Appointment of Panel of Examiners for the Thesis Examination of Postgraduate Candidates [Word] [PDF]
- Submission of Justification of Acceptance of a Foreign Degree by a Department for Postgraduate Applicants [Word] [PDF]
- List of Selected Candidates for Postgraduate Courses [Word] [PDF]
- Postgraduate Student Request Form – Request Made by Student [Word] [PDF]
Moratuwa is the
both locally and
UoM offers 14 undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the fields of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology to the brightest students from all over the country.
Research and Studies carried out by the Academics at UoM has defined its image as a leading research institute in the region. UoM is renowned for its huge sciencific outcome and high quality publications.
The biggest asset of University of Moratuwa is the people behind it, ranging from world class professionals to leading research activists.
Lying on the scenic banks of the Bolgoda Lake, the University not only quenches the thirst for knowledge but also provides its students ample opportunity to develop themselves in every way possible.