The Universities are expected to generate funds for conducting Postgraduate Courses and Research Degrees.    The University Grants Commission (UGC) provides limited funds for research to be undertaken by Senior Staff of Universities. They have opportunities to obtain funds from the University for Research Scholars.


Postgraduate research Studies in the Faculty of Engineering are funded by :




Back to Postgraduate Studies Home Page


Last Updated 31.12.2006